Now Hiring: Warehouse Assistant
Propeller, Inc, is now hiring a Warehouse Assistant who would be responsible to receive all inbound product and ship all outbound orders. They are also responsible to assist with inventory counts and process RMA’s.
Provo, UT | Posted July 8, 2014
Job Description: Shipping and Receiving Department
Health and Dental Insurance after 30 days
Shipping and receiving employees are responsible to receive all inbound product and ship all outbound orders. They are also responsible to assist with inventory counts and process RMA’s.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship customer orders according to account requirements
- Receive all inbound shipments according to receiving procedure (includes unloading trucks, checking shipment, and filling out appropriate paperwork)
- Process customer returns according to account requirements/follow procedure
- Assist with first of the month inventory counts, report accurate numbers back to account managers for reconciliation.
- Help to maintain a clean and organized warehouse (sweep, wipe down surfaces, crush cardboard boxes, label pallets with part # and quantity, put pallets away in racking up out of the aisles, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Basic phone and email etiquette
- Familiarity with FedEx Ship Manager and UPS World Ship
- Familiarity routing/shipping freight orders
- Forklift certification
- Strong attention to detail
Propeller was founded in 1991. For almost 25 years we have been providing exceptional services in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment.
Propeller, Inc. is a full-service 3PL providing order processing, warehousing, shipping, kitting and assembly, packaging, invoicing (including EDI), returns management and materials procurement.
Please email resume to [email protected]